Thursday, August 5, 2010

Travel Saskatchewan by Motorcycle

My name is Belt Drive Betty, I am the editor of a weekly community newspaper for motorcycle enthusiasts called the Busted Knuckle Chronicles.

I am looking forward to sharing the information on Saskatchewan is a vibrant province with a variety of vistas to delight the eye.
And I am looking forward to reconnecting with Saskatchewan - the land of the living skies!

I went to school for two years in Yorkton. Grades 1 and 2 hence why when we were setting up the route for the Light a F.I.R.R.E. Awareness Conga Yorkton was chosen as one of our destinations.

Mark and I will be in Lloydminster Saskatchewan on August 15th in the early afternoon, and will leave Lloydminster the morning of the 16th around 10am to head for a meeting with some of the Saskatchewan Lone Wolves in Saskatoon around 1 pm and will leave Saskatoon around 3 pm and head to Yorkton where we will stay until 10 am the morning of the 17th of August.

Our return trip sees us visit Saskatoon again on September 17th and leaving for Edmonton  at about 2 pm on the 18th.

I personally am looking very forward to filling this blog in with stories from this trip but also with stories from our riding friends and the riding community in Saskatchewan!

Stay tuned as we light a F.I.R.R.E. in Saskatchewan!


View Saskatchewan Leg of the Light a F.I.R.R.E. Conga in a larger map

motorcycle canada belt drive betty busted knuckle busted knuckle chronicles sk events travel sk by motorcycle motorcycle saskatchewan

No comments:

Post a Comment